Does it happen with you that spend a fortune on shampoos and conditioners, and yet there’s no difference in your hair? If you are the same victim then the time has come to look for the right kind of products. Not all products work the same on all hair types. If your products are not working, maybe you are knocking on the wrong door. If you have low porosity hair, you need to use the best leave in conditioner for low porosity hair.
Benefits of Leave in Conditioner for Low Porosity Hair
before going to get the benefits of the leave-in conditioner, we must have some knowledge about the low porosity hair. there are some question to be answered. lets get into the deep.
Measuring Low Porosity Hair –
Befor using leave-in conditioners, it is very important to measure the level of your hair’s porosity. And understanding it is not a piece of cake. If the porosity of your hair is low, that means your hair bonds are tightly packed and resistant to moisture. If you take the strand test, your hair strand will float on the top due to its incapability to absorb water. This proves and gives a better measurement than how low porosity hair cannot absorb hair care products easily. To get the best of your hair care products, use shampoos and conditioners that are alkaline to lift the hair cuticles.
How Low Porosity happens?
- Genetics – If your family members are sufferers of the same problem, then there is a high chance that you inherited it. But taking good care of your tresses at the earliest will prevent hair issues.
- Hair not getting well cleaned – Cleaning your hair properly is extremely important if you care for your hair. Not washing or cleaning it properly can be a reason for low porosity. If you notice residue build-up on your scalp, use a clarifying gluten free shampoo once a month to deep clean your hair and scalp.
How will you understand if your hair has low porosity?
- Hair will not suit moistures, and hair strands will float on the top due to the water due to its lack of absorbing power.
- Your hair will take so long to dry after taking shower.
- Products do not mix or blend with the hair fully.
- Hair dyes and other chemicals become time-consuming to show actions in a hair with low porosity.
- There is a need of elasticity in hair which is difficult to find in a hair with low porosity.
- For making work the used products in your hair, you need to apply heat and steam which damages your hair more.
For us girls, low porosity in hair is a nightmare. And we girls will always fight back when it comes to a battle of any of our body parts. So, the time has come to beat low porosity hair as well. Let’s have a look at some of the best products that will prevent low porosity in hair.
1. Jessicurl Deep Conditioning Treatment
Jessicurl Deep Conditioning Treatment is a thick-kind conditioner that is for daily usage. It is available in citrus lavender flavor and is very good for dry hair. It moisturizes and makes hair strong just after applying a single time. It has cocoa and shea butter in the ingredients that can nourish damaged locks instantly. It also loosens knots to give you soft and bouncy curls. This hydrating conditioner repairs damaged cuticles and promote healthy and shiny hair. It also does not have any synthetic fragrances that might irritate your senses.
It is very lightweight, and is suitable for every hair type. It is water for the hair because it keeps the hair hydrated. It is a smooth product with no greasiness. It does not have any extra fragrance. It is reasonable in price, and you can carry it everywhere.
The best thing about this product is that it has no negative sides. Therefore, do not waste your time, and buy it immediately!
2. Tgin Moisture Rich Sulfate-Free Shampoo
This moisture-rich shampoo is created specifically for natural hair. Its unique formula has coconut and amla oils that will clean your hair in a smooth and tender way, and decrease breakage by increasing moisture retention. It has also with pro-vitamin B5 that smoothens the cuticle surface to give you healthy, silky, and shiny hair. These ingredients can calm unruly, frizzy hair and make it more manageable.
- It also plays the role of water by keeping the hair hydrated. It makes hair soft and smooth. It tames frizzy hair. It makes hair glowing, shiny, and manageable. It is free of paraben and sulfate. It has no extra artificial colours. It is also free of cruelty, petrolatum, and lanolin.
- It also do not have disadvantages. So, go for it if you liked the advantages mentioned above.
3. Kinky Curly Come Clean Natural Moisturizing Shampoo
Kinky-Curly Come Clean Natural Moisturizing Shampoo has its new and improved formula that contains phytic acid which acts as a natural cleansing agent and clears hard water minerals from your scalp. Extracts of soy and corn are also available in the product that softens the hard water residues, rinses your scalp, and prevent build-up on your hair. The exclusive blend of mandarin orange extract and sea kelp helps balance the moisture levels of your hair and scalp.
Perfect for ladies whose hair types are dry and are damaged. It is ideal for daily usage. It balances the moisturizer level beautifully. It is PH – balanced. It is free of paraben, sulfate, and cruelty.
It might be awesome for dry or damaged hair. But it is not suitable for all hair types.
4. Camille Rose Naturals Curl Love Moisture Milk
If you want your hair to be naturally hydrated, then undoubtedly check out this conditioning cream! The Camille Rose Naturals Curl Love Moisture Milk is a softening, leave-in conditioner cream made with macadamia oil, vanilla, organic avocado, and castor oil. It is mixed along with rosehip, aloe, and green tea extracts to form this milk-cream mixture. A whole lot of natural and helpful ingredients. This conditioner protects your strands, prevents breakage, and gives you soft, silky, and smooth hair instantly
- The product is suitable for all hair types, it prevents tangles, makes hair shiny and bouncy. It moisturizes the hair. It is free of paraben, sulfate, and cruelty.
- It might make the hair greasy and sticky.
5. Shea Moisture Baobab & Tea Tree Oils Low Porosity Protein – Free Conditioner
This conditioner is lightweight and softens your hair by making it manageable. It is made with fast-absorbing baobab and tea tree oils, spearmint, and clary sage that improves the health of your scalp. It also contains certified organic shea butter that nourishes and hydrates your hair. The best thing about this conditioner is that it provides long-lasting moisture without any product build-up.
People whose hair is colored, can use this product without any fear. It is lightweight, and it plays the role of water for hair. It does not have any greasy formula, maintains PH – balance, free of paraben, sulfate, phthalate, propylene glycol, mineral -oil, and cruelty.
It has a strong fragrance which some people might dislike.
Above I have mentioned five of the best products that you might go for according to your desire to prevent low porosity in hair.
Q/A Sessions –
Are leave–in conditioners good for low porosity hair?
Yes. Because, leave in conditioners contain honey, aloe vera, and rice proteins. It prevents moisture loss.
How do you apply leave in conditioner to low porosity hair?
Use warm water to open cuticles as much as possible. Apply conditioner from the bottom of your hair up to the roots, avoiding the scalp, right after you shower. Dry and style your hair as you desire.